Re: banker

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Alfred B Johnson wrote:

> I am told that actually Karin is quite a talker.
>
> I am NOT told that Linford is more like a banker than a poet at home,
> but that would create a nice set of contrasts, wouldn't it?
>
> Back to academe,
>
> fred

i suppose if things were possible, perhaps knowing karin and linford would
be preferable. but would it then remove the mystery to the music? somehow
de-lineate the mystery and make it all mundane words that some friend
wrote, or would it still be possible to readhear/listen to the music with
the same sense of supressed surprise?  i don't think so...

rhys

--
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. - Ford Prefect - The Hitchhikers
Guide to the Galaxy