Re: oh...just something i though u might be interested in....

     I found the Rhinelander! It's bink in his kilt, the
rightmost person.

--Rick C

-- BEGIN included message

I thought i sent this to the list before but it never showed up...so if ur getting this info for the second time i apologize...anyways.....

Hi! Boy...it's been awhile since i've been on this list. Anyone remember us...Jef&Becca from akron...no? Probablly not. I have been reading through all the recent post and i barely recognize anyones name. The reason for my post is sorta nostalgic (sp?). Goto: http://www.geocities.com/yummycplnohio/otr.html and find the the hiding Rhinelander...This is sorta like a Where's Waldo...lol...u'll like it...especially u old timers...hehehe. Take care and let us know what u think.

spanx,

jef&bec