Re: missing mp3's

--- Jennifer McGuiggan <jennann at hotmail_com> wrote:
> hej.  does anyone out there have the mp3 rarities from
> months past?  i lost mine when i transferred jobs and
> computers.  i'd thought they were archived on the site,
> but alas, they are not.  so now i am without some great
> music. can anyone help?

Jennifer, I *think* I have them all at home. I myself have
been performing mental gymnastics here lately trying to
discover if I had forgotten to save some to computer at
home, or if I indeed had them all archived there.

I have... recalling off the top of my head as I'm not at
home, so I may omit one or two:

The Body is a Stairway of Skin (remix)
If Nothing Else (remix)
It's Never What It Seems (Full Band Version)
Toledo (Instrumental)
Toledo (Outtake)
Faithfully Dangerous (Live)
Poughkeepsie (Live)

I think there's more... I'm not sure... Like I said, I was
wondering if I indeed had saved them all or if I had
misfiled a couple.... are there gaps to be filled in... can
someone let me know?

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

"I'm an eternal optimist. I think the worst moment is yet to come." –  Hal Sparks