RE: Terri Templeton info/Jack Henderson info

Bruce Lachey wrote:
> At www.ttempleton.com, Ms. Templeton is
> accepting preorders for autographed
> copies of a June release of "Merry-Go-
> Round", an album of Jack Henderson
> songs sung by Terri...

dude, you rock.  but how on earth were you
ever led to www.ttempleton.com ?  i would
have never even thought of looking for her
website.  that upcoming album sounds like
it'd be great.  jack's a GREAT writer, but
it's good that terri's singing it... :)

btw, bruce, i have now added "follow me or
perish, sweater monkeys!!" to my favorite
movie lines... overall, i thought _bring it
on_ was "so so," but that line had me in
tears.  i had to pause the movie.  it just
hit me the right way, i guess.

ps- the clerks cartoon double-dvd came out
today.  it's great!!

snoogans,
Dan

np: living sacrifice - hammering process