Re: Films For Radio Track List/Mini-Review

--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> pardon me, but is 'more commercial and
> radio-friendly' a good thing??  this
> frightens me...

I don't think it's necessarily bad.  If "commercial
and radio-friendly" means created in an effort to
pander to the lowest common denominator, that's not
cool.  But if it just means that you discover your
songs are accesible to a wide audience, that's cool.
Obscure and difficult aren't always synonomous with
quality.

(I promise I'll learn to spell "necessarily" and
"accessible".)

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor