Re: weird flashback...

In a message dated Fri, 9 Feb 2001  9:07:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Shannon Lewis" <slewis at libris_libs.uga.edu> writes:

<< > Some people have stuck with it the whole
>time, like Bruce or Shannon; I bow to their antiquity.  Tee hee.

Hey -- I thought that was you!  Welcome back, Don!

Wow...my antiquity is being bowed to.  I'm absolutely honored,
I think?...

I went back about a month ago to look for my first post, which was something like...um...five years ago? And trust me, Don, you definitely qualify as...how shall we put it? A Rhinelander Forefather? A Charter Rhiner?

Help me out here....

And yes, my first post was a bit dorky. I think I was trying to out Lynzi Lynzi before she even showed up on the list.

(Shudder!)