RE: U or 2

Title: RE: U or 2

My worst concern was if someone named a band "The".  Think of what Pete Townsend, Mick Jagger, or Jim Morrison (well he wouldn't actually say anything but he might roll over in his grave) would have to say.

BTW - this "white guy" never even heard of Thelonious Monk.  (My spell checker says he doesn't exist)

np - I predict a clone