kent happenings

hello!
I just though that I would drop a note letting y'all know of some of the
shows coming to the Brady in the near future.  I don't know the dates for
most of these yet, but if anyone is interested in coming out for
them.....

*laugh* as i was typing that, Bonnie from the brady called and gave me
dates

Febuary 24th  Michel Kelsey
	~an absolutely PHENOMINAL guitarist.  If you haven't seen him before you
really, really need to.  He's out of LaFayette Indiana.  Very much
someone that needs to be seen live.  The Cds are great, but just don't do
justice to the live performances.

March  29th  Tickelpenny Corner

March 30th  Lori Amey and Ashley Peacock
	~actually, I don't know anything about either of these people but I have
noticed that mentions of them have popped up on the list an awful lot.

These two march dates are still somewhat tenetive.  But anywho,  i really
miss the lostee gatherings, and it would be great to see some of y'all
again and havethe oppurtunity to meet peopl I haven't yet.

Also, who's going to the OTR/ VOL show in Beaver Falls PA?  If I can get
that night off of work, I'm gong to try and be there, and if someone want
to try and make plans for an after the show gathering, that would be
wonderful.

jen
" Art is never chaste, one should keep all innocent buffoons steered well
away.  People who are not prepared well enough for art should never be
allowed near it.  Yes, art is dangerous.  If its chaste, its not art."
-Pablo Picasso