my radio memories -- a link to groovesville

woah nelly -- I was surfing and found a site devoted to a radio station I
listened to all the time as a teenager. One of the craziest and most
inovative FM stations I've ever heard.Haven't heard anything like it since
either. Some truly fond memories! Very instrumental in creating in me a
lifelong desire for music that's off the beaten path AND turning me into one
weird kid.  Of course, the drugs probably helped a bit too...

check it out:

http://pages.ripco.net/~saxmania/triad.html