Ric Hordinski's journey

Hello all.

I debated whether it was appropriate to share
this with the entire list, but it was so profound
to me that I decided to go ahead and see if it
might spark some worthwhile conversation or at
least contemplation.  Ric Hordinski sent this to
his fans last week, and those who remember him
fondly from OtR or at least acknowledge his work
on GDBD but have lost track of him lately might
want to chew on this and maybe even pass along
some encouragement.  If I have violated some
protocol please accept the error in the spirit of
the musical inspiration which brings us together
in this forum.