as i walk along this road, i see your footsteps by my side

my argument against sparrow records having no good artists: KEITH GREEN. i could stop right there, but i won't. i'll go on to give mentions to switchfoot, one of my top 5 bands of all time. also, i think kendall payne did pretty good for her debut album. and delirious is a great band. i also have a childhood obligation to mention the newsboys.

and concerning signature: it's a line in a song called standing in his place by justin mcroberts. i thought i had put it in there...... well it says it now if you have flash..... http://www.justinmcroberts.com/soundclips/flashsongs/father/standing.swf  you might want to click 'open link in new window' because it'll take over your current one.

kate

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts

Be passionate about your email
Just click here: http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=391