Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #409

--- wee miss jillian <waytogojane at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Stuff I Must Listen To So I Can Be Happy That Isn't
> OTR: David Gray, TRAVIS,
> soundtracks of "Pippin",
> "Joseph" and
> Sixpence, Innocence
> Mission,
> , The Sundays>
> Rufus: Midnight Train To Georgia),
> Jeff Buckley

Great Scott!  That's an amazing list.  If you would
only add Bruce Cockburn and Fleetwood Mac I would
marry you right now and ask questions later.

Speaking of Jeff Buckley, there is an excerpt in
Entertainment Magazine from the upcoming book "Dream
Brother".

Over and out...

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul