Re: john & fleming / evanescence

kelvin (or so we're made to believe..) spake:

> No, thanks.  I'd rather think of soft, cuddly puppies
> and green Irish fields.  'Preciate the offer, though.

does anyone else think this sounds remarkably like something our dear chris
emery would have said? does anyone else think that it's odd that kelvin
began posting around the time that chris stopped? hmm...

kelvin, are you actually chris? if you had finished your statement off with
'thank you, drive through.' there would be no question...

still not sure why i ever post,
eric.

Eric Schumacher
Senior Creative Designer