Re: Keith Jarret (OTing)

> On another note, how improvised is his music? He does have a chord
> progression
> chart, doesn't he?
I don't know. I've heard that this concert was completely improvised. I
mean... I'm a pianist myself (not a very good one, but still) and I can
imagine very well improvising a concert without a chord progression chart.
And if I was a little better it would probably sound good, too. *g*
But honestly, I don't know but I have friends who improvise without it. It's
all in their head. I mean... chord progression is not THAT hard to do.

Tobi