Re: New music suggestions

You might want to try Moxy Fruvous.  They are a Canadian band, who had
alot of influence on Barenaked Ladies.  A good CD to start with on them
is Bargainville.  Some of their more recent ones sound a little over
produced to me.

Another good musician to hear, if you haven't yet is Sinead Lohan.  She's
Irish.  I have her Cd "No Mermaid" and its really good.  I don't know if
she has any other ones or not.

Other suggestions:  Karen Casey (a more traditional irish vocalist) and
Solas, which is the band that Karen Casey used to sing for.

hope that helps!

jen
" Art is never chaste, one should keep all innocent buffoons steered well
away.  People who are not prepared well enough for art should never be
allowed near it.  Yes, art is dangerous.  If its chaste, its not art."
-Pablo Picasso