Jennigzez

1) Yes, Waylon Jennings.
2)  I KNEW I was misspelling Kristofferson.  I just didn't know how to
fix it.
3)  Sailing/Piracy Song:  "Singapore" by Tom Waits.  GREAT song.
4) I don't think anyone would actually pronounce Collins's as Collins-ez.
 Just [Collins].  The apostrophe rule produces some funny spelling
situations.  The apostrophe rule is less than 200 years old.

That is all.

Fred