RE: hej

Title: RE: hej

hola!

just wanted to pat david on his virtual back (and
janna etc. if you're around) for the version of "hej"
for the compilation album...nice. :)

mp3 on the otr webpage, btw.

-j. marie

Well - Thanx a bunch. A BIG bunch! EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD IT!!
We had a blast giving that song "our" spin.
We have some dates coming up that we're REALLY excited about.
If anyone's in the Lancaster, PA area January 31st,
we'll be at Zoetropolis - 235 W. Lemon St.
This "version" of our band will include Mike Bitts,
the bass player from 'The Innocence Mission',
& Steve Bridgeman, lead guitarist from 'The Rainchildren'.

The stars will be in perfect alignment that night for sure!

Peace & Veggies,
David