Re: sea and sky excluded...

Dude!  It's been 223 days, 2 hours, 44 minutes and 55 seconds since your
last post, and this is what was sent?!?  How the heck are you doing?  Is
Vermont sunny today?  Don't you still owe me lyrics?

To answer the original question, how about:
N*SYNC cover Christopher Cross' "Sailing" as well
Sting's b-side of "You Still Touch Me", "Pirate Bride"
Housemartins' "Pirate Aggro"
Doors' "Ship of Fools"
Nick Cave's "Ship Song"
Elvis Costello, and Tasmin Archer's cover of "Shipbuilding"
Barry Manilow's "Ships"
Duran Duran's "Rio" is associated w/ ships, cos of the video...

Bruce