"Album of the Year" (released in 97) RE: Grammy Stuff

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >_Album of the Year_ was one of my favorite
> >albums of 1997.  a masterpiece... too bad
> >that the band has now broken up.
>
> The cover art/fur scared me on the
> limited edition import...

um... are we talking about the same "album of the
year" in 1997?  i was talking about faith no more's
album entitled _album of the year_ in 1997.

my thought on the AotY had nothing to do with the
grammies...

> >chunka-chunka-growl,
>
> Quoting stuff from _Album of the Year_ won't
> make them come back, Dan, no matter how hard
> you try.  You can't pray a lie.  You're a
> bloody minded girl...

actually, i was quoting what i heard on the death CD
(chuck shuldiner's band) i was playing at the time...

i'm really confused right now.

Dan