RE: Grammy Stuff

>----Original Message Follows----
>From: "Dan Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com>
>
>Bruce Lachey wrote:
> > Top 10 things I learned/thought whilst
> > skimming the Grammy Nominations:
> >
> > 9. Album of the Year is a wacky slew of
> > mismatched sludge.

>_Album of the Year_ was one of my favorite
>albums of 1997.  a masterpiece... too bad
>that the band has now broken up.

Too bad your 19 year old 'friend' was too young
to get into them (or any music) before they went
kaput...  The cover art/fur scared me on the
limited edition import...

>chunka-chunka-growl,
>Dan

Quoting stuff from _Album of the Year_ won't
make them come back, Dan, no matter how hard
you try.  You can't pray a lie.  You're a
bloody minded girl...

What does "bloody minded girl" mean?  Any Brits
out there to help?

Bruce