Monk's Cornerstone set lists?

Does anyone happen to have the set list from Monk's Cornerstone 1999 set
handy?  There were a few titles that I was unsure of and if anyone could
provide this to me, I would much appreciate it.

Also, if anyone knows the name of the last song from the Cornerstone 2000
Monk set, same deal.

Thanks!

><>  Narhan  <><

*  N(u)TS - audio recordings for trade     *
*  http://communities.msn.com/tradern8     *
*  VoL, U2, OtR, 16hp, 77s, DA, tVB, TST,  *
*  Pedro the Lion, Adam Again, the Choir,  *
*  Monk, J.R. Cash, P. Pettis, M. Knott,   *
*  Vic Williams, M. Heard, etc. etc. etc.  *