Merry Boxing Day

24 hours of "A Christmas Story" on TNT always blaring from some corner of my
parents' house.  Niece and nephews arguing over any toy that makes noise.
Loudly playing some board game that requires you too choose between things
like "drinking a small bottle of ink" or "drinking a gallon of bath water".
Ham, ham and more ham.  Coke from those little 8oz glass bottles.  Even
Powder, the neighbors' small and grouchy white terrier, seems happier.

Mr. Casinelli, I liked the eclipse and all, but you gotta start asking for
better presents if that was your favorite thing...

Bruce