hike-you

Kyle said in his way---->

>>>doing haiku in english is like doing japanese poetry in iambic
pentameter.
it sounds retarded and it misses the, here is that word again, fucking
point.<<<<

True, but the spirit of the Japanese haiku, in several ways, can be
captured in English; and though it can't be the same, it can be a nice
converted form.  Although I don't think we should be sticklers so much
about the 5-7-5 as about the density and richness of the imagery matrix.
Whatever that means.

I also note myself as one of the greatest violators of the
all-haikus-all-day model.

Thanks everyone, for doin' better than me.  I think we should declare
haiku weeks now and then.

Fred

PS:

We crammed the trash down,