Jillian, Monk, and nothing about the F word :)

Well I'm still new here, and I like to check the
messages on the archive site, that just means I have
to go check my email when I want to post a
message[this one I hardly use too much, but I hate
getting the digests to my normal acct.]

Anyway, I was in attendance to that fine Monk
performance.  I heard a rumor that Katie and Monk
flipped a coin to see who would go first.  I was a bit
shocked when Monk got up there, I guess I just
expected him to be the last act. It was a supreme
show.  I just love Mike on bass, my brother and I were
shared comments about how he makes the best faces! And
true, Ric couldn't even keep his shoes on through the
whole first song!  I got to introduce some new friends
to some very cool music, and that is always fun.
Answering questions like "how do you find out about
bands like that?"

I picked up O [Monk's latest] and I have been
listening  to it ever since.  Also purchased Katie's
Live one, which includes some new songs [about time!]
So two weekends in a row I was treated to great
christmas shows.  I think I'm going to go into
withdraw this weekend, ahh but then it's christmas so
I'll be alright.

merry merry
sarah g.
best at fuse_net

waves my fingers off to jillian and david, becareful
of that spinach dip, it's lethal, but so is everything
else at UNO's

one more thing -  couldn't agree with Jillian more
about Leigh's stage presence, but then again we pretty
much always click on anything Sixpence.  She [Leigh]
portrays an innocence and nervousness that I enjoy and
admire. She doesn't pretend to be this great rock
star.  It's so simple and refreshing.

np: My Mother's Brother: Deeper Than Skies