Poem

FOAD?  I thought it stood for "Fork Over A Danish".

Someone once compared sexuality with radioactivity - if confined in a well
protected structure it is very powerful and productive, but spread out it is
toxic and damaging.  A lot of the Bible is devoted to avoiding radiation
poisoning.  The Song of Solomon and a number of proverbs are devoted to powering
a small household kingdom with love and light - the benefits of the long lived,
well shielded reactor.

I suspect it's an issue of how we are bombarded with sexuality from without and
within all our lives, and we have to keep it as a distance lest we fall in the
mud, so to speak.  Then suddenly there is this environment where our pure and
holy faith and our secret desire for some serious bedpost breaking sex meet as
one in marriage.  Then what?

Having one's wife say "F**k me" forced the husband's mind to remember that the
energy and novelty conveyed by fantasy and imagery in the world is right in
front of them awaiting deep spiritual and sexual involvement.  It makes him see
the raw energy of full, total sexual focus can be brought to bear on one's
spouse.

That focus, over the course of years, leads to intense satisfaction, both as
recipient and as lover.  Knowing one person's body, what tickles, feels bad, or
feels good, down to the millimeter - playing them like a practiced musician with
an instrument.

"Must be a scientist by now... you've studied every pore".

Rhys, brilliant as usual.  And as for DNotY, driving on dangerously cold snowy
winter nights, and looping on Amelia's Last, all true here too.  Also funny how
we all seemed to think we were the only one's enjoying this experience.

Conversation with a cranky but delightful old female flight instructor at Lacon,
Illinois airport, concerning the big fluffy cat wandering the office.
"This is a beautiful cat.  What's the name?"
"Amelia, of course.  What else would you name a cat at an airport?"