OtR on Felicity

i was about to go to sleep, watching a little bedtime tv, but there was nothing really good on so actually i was just flipping through my 5 channels over and over and over again, and all of a sudden my ears, being the well trained OtR addict that i am, picked up latter days in the background on Felicity.  It was kind of exciting, i guess. at least it wasn't the background music to Buffy.  So... i was just wondering if anyone else caught that, and what you think about it.

leah