RE: connections

j.marie wrote:
> so, does anyone have input on similarity
> (musically) b/w incubus and seven day
> jesus?  i'm hearin' it, and i wanna know
> if i'm crazy.

well, if you're crazy has yet to be determined. :)

hmm... i never thought about an incubus and seven
day jesus connection before...  it's been *so*
long since i've heard any 7DJ, though... hmmm...
i might have to borrow that from my friend again.

  {on recent weekend meandering topics: "In Leiu
   of Beef Jesus" still needs to be a band name.
   bruce, let's start an operatic, funk, hip-hop,
   britpop band... ILOBJ can be our name.  dust
   off the tympani.}

incubus always reminds me of a smoother faith no
more, but with a DJ instead of a keyboardist.
brandon's got great vocals- very in line with
mike patton of FNM/bungle.  in the liner notes
to incubus' demos, they write how they wanted to
sound like "mr bungle, red hot chili peppers,
and primus all wrapped in one."  i'm on a big
incubus kick lately.  way too much incubus.

but loving it,
Dan

np: paloalto - s/t  (RH "the bends" pt.2 ??)

+-  Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm at yahoo_com  -+
    beauty projection in the reflection,
+-always the worst way to start (k.moore)-+