Re: How about Matt Slocum on cello

I really enjoyed the show, because I got to see two of my favorite bands. I
really enjoyed OTR's set, especially "Goodbye" & "Sleep Baby Jane". I thought
"Mary's Waltz" and "Rhapsodie" both sounded great, especially with Matt
Slocum on cello.
I saw someone put in their set list "Like a Radio". I don't remember that
song being played, does anyone else remember it? Oh well.

Does anyone know what Sixpence's set list was? I walked in while they were
playing "Melody Of You". I'd be interested to know what songs they played
before that. I wonder how listees liked their set? Well, guess I'll get back
to burying myself in my books. Finals comin up.....

Brittney