well into the season now.

hello, missed friends.

hi.

Lindsey and i will be departing our village of Dexter
Saturday morning; we'll be car-pooling the distance
to Cincinnati with Don Smith, our favourite local
astrophysicist and all-around good man.

if the sky lets up on the snow a little between now
and then, we will see you at Martino's at 4:30 and
hope to briefly walk around my old haunts on Short
Vine.
(i'll even gladly let you bum a djarum black if you
ask nicely.)

Bruce, i have been assured by Sir McLennan today
that i will have two HyperSomnia discs via FedEx
tomorrow.

i'm very much looking forward to Saturday; i'm a
blessed man, indeed. and no work tomorrow, either.
upon my arrival at the office this morning, i got
approval to take tomorrow off - i need to sleep in
late and catch up on my freelance design work so
i can spend this weekend well-rested an guilt-free.

...and the rest, i'll leave up to you.

Godspeed,

Jay
www.HyperSomnia.net