Taft Row O Center -and- a bad Haiku

Joshua Lawson wrote:
>Does anyone know about the seating arrangements
>for the Taft Theatre. I have not been there since
>I was little on a field trip. My tickets say FL
>CTR Row 0 Seat 12...is this a good seat. I went
>online to look at the seating arrangement and I
>could not see how the info on my ticket apllied
>to what I saw on the net.

Row O CTR was where i was at last year's show.  it's not a bad place.  it's
about "half way away from the stage" if you're a pessimist.

"half way towards the stage" if you're an optimist.

heck, i think i was Row O CTR for the Ben Folds Five show at the Taft, as
well.  maybe Row O CTR
holds some special meaning for me that i haven't realized until now.  maybe
not.

obligatory sidenote- i read this in a mock IQ quiz at the back of Spin
magazine this month... it was a mock haiku (actually, it's a real haiku)
that is purported to be written by Eminem (it was probably not written by
said M):

    "With radiant wind

     A whisper sings of fresh grass

     What?  Shut up, B!+ch. -es."

sorry 'bout that,
Dan

np: tool - saliva

+-  Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm at yahoo_com  -+
     society must let the artist go, to
+-  wander off into the nebula (incubus) -+