NOT at Schuba's

friggin fraggin fruggin froggin....I guess I won't be at Schuba's this time.
Just called  and both shows are sold out.  What happened to the days when all
you had to do is show up early enough and you could find yerself front row
and center. I guess those days are gone for good. At least I had 4 or 5 good
ones like that.

Anyone going to be at the Lafayette show, hope that one isn't sold out!!!
Going to try to get tix tomorrow.

sing one for me eve,
kevin