Newbie . . . .

Hey everyone,

I'm a new subscriber.  I wasn't too fond of Over The Rhine at first until
my ex-girlfriend and I went to see them over the summer in Dayton.  I
think they're live performances really do it for them aside from the fact
that they are all genuinely nice people.  So, I'll be in Cincy and in
Columbus this coming week (also got tix for the Doobie Brothers - though
they've fizzled out, they still jam great).

Anyways, I wanted to see if there were any live tapes floating around out
there (I hesitate to say bootlegs).  If so, I'd love to get some.  I'm a
big fan of the Allman Brothers Band and they actually allow taping of
their shows.  I didn't know if it was possible to do so with OTR shows.
If some are available, I'd gladly do a B&P or, if by some rare possibilty
anyone's interested in an Allman Brothers show, I would love to do a
trade.

Thanks for everything and I hope I'm welcome here in the little
community.

Sam

"With the help of God and true friends I've come to realize,
 I still have two strong legs and even wings to fly"  - Gregg Allman