Over the Rhine stuff

Hey kids,

    I heard a rumor today that Sixpence's Dale Baker is sitting in on
drums for Over the Rhine for their Christmas shows.  Has anyone
heard/seen any truth to this?  Just thought I'd spread some juicy
gossip as the tour kicks off....

    Please, please, please post reviews of the shows that you go to.
Due to the fact that my wedding and finals dominate most of December,
we aren't going to get to see any OTR shows this Christmas season
and its got us pretty bummed.  Reading all about the shows will
help ease the pain a little.

    Laters,

    Jeff

    Visit the Over the Rhine History page at:
    http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com/otrhine

----
"Are we dead or alive?
Drivin' I-75
Hard to say, either way."
Over the Rhine - "Toldeo, Ohio"

Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com