Re: newbie from Philly

lara said on gary (is there really such a thing as rhubarb beer?  i'd like
to try it):
>Hey, Nikki...this guy's pretty cool...make sure you meet up with him at the
>Tin Angel show...and meet my friend Heather, too.... I think she should be
>there.

i come out of the shadows to say:
to any of you at the upcoming shows, be sure to talk to dave nixon, the
merchandise guy.  he is absolutely cool.  tell him amy smiley sent you.
it's his first tour--give him a warm listee welcome...  (for those of you
who care, and were at the coney island show, he's the father of the girls in
brownhouse.)

back to my safe hole,
amyjoy