Taft show attendee

Well, I'll be at the Taft show!  My kind but
OtR-hating boyfriend will also be present.  We will be
staying at a hotel Sat night and will be around from
Sat morning to Sunday afternoon, if anyone wants to
plan anything.  For once, none of my close friends is
living in Cincy, so I have no particular plans.  Any
ideas?  Breakfast/brunch somewhere on Sunday? Early
dinner before the show?  Just let me know.  -Alyssa,
the gal who hasn't posted recently