Re: newbie from Philly

In a message dated Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:15:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Rhubarb Beer" <rhubarb_beer at hotmail_com> writes:

<< Just thought I'd take a second to say hi y'all.  I've been following OTR
since '94, and just got around to signing up on the list this week.  I'm in
PT school here in the city of brotherly shove.  I'm looking forward to the
upcoming show on the 15th at the tin angel...anyone coming in?
Gary

My G-d! I'm not alone any more! WOOHOOOOOO!

I'll be there. I'm dragging a small herd of people with me, and I'll be in for both shows. I suppose one will be to make up for the Taft show I can't attend.

Wow. Another Philly Rhinelander. Who'da thunk?