Re: Gathering by the River - well, the Fine Line...

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, ><> Narhan <>< wrote:

> >	At long last, Karin and Linford are at last making their way to
> >the frozen wastelands of Minneapolis.  Friends, Romans, compatriots of the
> >Far North, who will be there amidst y'all?
>
> I will be there (short blondish hair, goatee, glasses perhaps, and most
> likely wearing a concert t-shirt like VoL, 16hp, or Ticklepenny Corner, or
> maybe my Schuba's shirt).
>
> ><>  Narhan  <><

Will be there, sporting a t-shirt with a sunburst on the back and a large
dinosaurish thing on the front.  Shoulder-length dark hair, glasses, and a
Kevin Smithish moustache/beard.

I have this distinct feeling that I'll see the same folks that I've seen
at the VoL and Terry Taylor concerts there.  But that's just a guess.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O ^ ^            Tying those shoelaces to a tree since 2000                X
O(_]_) "Pastrami won't save you this time, Venter..." Diablo,www.goats.com |