Gathering by the River - well, the Fine Line...

Hey all -

	At long last, Karin and Linford are at last making their way to
the frozen wastelands of Minneapolis.  Friends, Romans, compatriots of the
Far North, who will be there amidst y'all?

And who will be heading to the Schuba show?  Unless a blizzard comes or
the river rises, Sherry Pofahl and I will be journeying to that
little place we call Chicago for both shows.

-The Other Drew, who will probably not be wearing an OtR t-shirt to the
Mpls show - pesky cold...

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O ^ ^            Tying those shoelaces to a tree since 2000                X
O(_]_) "Pastrami won't save you this time, Venter..." Diablo,www.goats.com |