A Case of Conscience

by James blish is a very very good book. there's this part where the
priest prays and he feels like he's praying to God's back. it was wierd,
as i read those lines, the song on my stereo started playing...

If I try to pray, it's like a game of red rover.
I take a real good run at it, but I can't break through.
Don't matter anyway. I'm so redhanded.
The game is over. I'll just tell the truth.

that is all.

rhys

--
Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't
know the answer to. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams