Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #340

At 10:52 AM 11/16/00 EST, BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
> >In an effort to divert attention from the
> fascinating
> >political frenzy I'm tossing out the question, "Has
>
> >anyone heard the new Johnny Cash CD American Man
> III?"
> >Any thoughts?

I've only heard the cover of U2's "One" (napster).  i
must say i'm impressed.  it was already an all-time
favorite song of mine and Johnny does it justice.  The
music is tightly mixed with Johnny's unmistakable
vocal way out in front.  Very cool rendition of a
great tune, check it out!

Jay

np: U2, All that You can't leave behind