Re: I love OTR

Kyle writes:

> if i was being facetious, i'd say i will raise an army of mechs and enslave
> the world starting with SE Oregon. and make sure you never see California
> again, i might even keep jenna as the kitchen scullion.

The above reference to California makes me think that, for clarity's sake, I
ought to point out that I'm not sure you're arguing with the Steve you seem
to think you're arguing with.  I'm the Steve in California.  He's the Steve
in Oregon (and formerly from Michigan, if I'm not mistaken).

You may think me a humorless bore too, and indeed, I may be one, but thought
I'd try and clear things up nonetheless.  Besides, it's been so long since I
posted anything to the list that I needed to say something, whether it be
meaningful or not.

Steve (in SoCal)
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky