Re: Re: Re: Call for a re-vote.

> But in the end, does it matter as much nowadays, when we have TV and the
> internet, so that a candidate can go anywhere without actually going
> anywhere? I don't thinkk actually travelling is the problem. I think it's
> catering to the needs of South Dakota as thoroughly as one does to the
> needs of New York. And I really don't know that the electoral college is
> the ultimate solution to that problem.

Again, I agree.  There has to be something done.  I don't know if that means
getting rid of the Electoral College completely, but I think there needs to
be a change in the voting process in presidential elections.  That decision
will probably be made by people who are a lot smarter than me.  Hopefully
something can be done that will create a process that is a lot more fair for
everyone, but I see that taking a long time.