OT U2 ATYCLB

Hi kiddies

I'm electing to unlurk here for a moment to join the
conversation on U2's new cd. It is a stellar piece of work.
But some industrious -- and some say overly zealous -- fans
on the U2 equivalent to this list (www.U2wire.com) noticed
that the tracklisting for the new cd differs from the
original listing posted this summer at www.U2.com. All the
songs are the same, but the order is significantly
different, and affects the mood of the album, most fans
agree, for the better. Allegedly, the older running order
was the Edge's prefered sequence, and the one that actually
made it to cd was the concensus of the rest of the band.

Personally, I programmed my cd for the "Edge Sequence" and I
do find it to be superior to the official sequence. The
sequence, for those of you who may be curious, is:

01 Beautiful Day
03 Elevation
04 Walk On
02 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
08 Peace On Earth
05 Kite
10 New York
06 In A Little While
07 Wild Honey
09 When I Look At The World
11 Grace

Check it out and enjoy

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

“I am a cipher wrapped in an enigma smothered in a secret sauce.” - Jimmy James