Ah, the memories.

For no easily discernable reaosn, I decided to go thumbing through the
archives and find my first post to the list. November 24th, 1996. Isn't
that spiffy? I was rambling on about how I felt that the line "And the
furies that I feared/Were Eumenidies to lead me here" really meant "And
something that seemed like terrible justice at the time turned out to be
something I truly needed."

Okay. Nostalgia trip's over. Who's coming to the Tin Angel in Philly on
December 15th? We haven't had an all-out Rhinelander gathering in AGES. I
have tons of crash space, furry animals, and high-speed internet access.
Sorta like a B&B, but better.