Run Dark Wisdom

Marie wrote:

"oh yes...and even in the morning before your fascade
can have too much to do with everything :)  i find
incredible insight at 5:30...a.m...i know, i know.  it
seems evil....even as i'm cursing something and not
able to crack my eyes much more open than to barely
see the page i'm making quite crookedly.

 > my big brother likes to write poetry.  some of it is
 > mildly bad poetry.  will I tell him that?  no.

i'm glad no one ever told me that :)  b/c you should
see what i came up with in my teenybopper years!
airing out the dirty laundry here, in good company of
course as i'm sure you know the people here are not
shy.  someone said, "in order to do something well, we
must first be willing to do it badly."  falls right in
line with london's advice.

I'm  impressed with all this wisdom. IT is encouraging too!!

wow! the first words i've written to this list in LONG time.
anyway,

-ope

(anyone else think "Run Dark Olive" is a brilliant song?)