Re: five iron felicity

> np: chantall kreviazuk - under these rocks...

I see you are listening to Chantal's first cd... how
do you like it?  Have you got the second one?  It's a
bit different from under these rocks and stones... I'm
listening to it (Colours moving and still) as we
speak.

I noticed she will be opening for the Barenaked Ladies
here in Ottawa.... I'm almost considering it but I
don't know that I want to see the "Ladies"...

Nadia