Re: Re: felicity

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 10/19/00 3:05 PM, quoth djohnson at snowplow_org:
>
> >I was actually really, really pleased when I was
> >sitting with Sherry (who became my fiancee on Monday!  But that's a side
> >note...)  in the front row,
>

> CONRATULATIONS!!!!!

<blush> Thanks, though equal credit must go in all fairness to Sherry (and
no, not the Sherry of 'Fly Dance' fame, Sherry Pofahl the listie from
Wisconsin and most wonderful woman in all the world) to actually accepting
the challenge of marrying me.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O ^ ^          Tying shoelaces to other shoelaces since 2000               X
O(_]_) "Pastrami won't save you this time, Venter..." Diablo,www.goats.com |