Re: upcoming events

At 10:01 AM 10/11/00 -0400, Alfred B Johnson wrote:
>Radiohead will open for Over the Rhine tonight in Muncie.
>Should be a nice show.

wow!!

i've actually heard of BOTH of those bands, but i'm not
normally one to travel long distances and shell out cash
for concerts... geez, i have to save money for my big
hubcap-collector's convention coming up.

>Bill and VOL will be here in December (the 7th).  I think
>maybe U2 is opening, if they can get their tour van to
>start.  You know.  Low budget is hard.

um... when you say "here," i assume you mean Dayton (Canal
Street Tavern).  'cuz that's where they're scheduled to
play on 12/7/00.  upon further investigation, the 8th is
the muncie show... sorry, but ya scared me, i thought they
cancelled their CST show for a bit there...

http://www.billandvol.com/tour.html

as for U2 opening, larry said that they were gonna do the
small venue thing this time around.  the VoL gigs would be
WAY TOO high profile for them.  i think U2 wants to play
livingroom concerts and subway stations this time around.

>Some statements are true.

only one of my statements is true.

and this one too,
Dan

np: waterdeep - to chase away the birds

+- Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm(at)yahoo(dot)com -+
    it's hard to taste the wine when you're
+-     drunk on the tears (bill mallonee)     -+