Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #310

That was the latest cover MP3 they had.  The "MP3 of the Month" was the "If
Nothing Else" remix, as already mentioned.  The cover MP3 this month is a
"Grey Monologue" by Drew Vogel.  It's on a different page this time, though.

Anyway, you asked someone to correct you if you were wrong, so I had to step
in...

Paul.  <(-:&

--
"Isn't it nice to know that we still have freedom of [THIS INFORMATION
CENSORED BY U.S. GOVERNMENT]?"