mp3 of the month

I don't think anybodys mentioned this here yet, but the mp3 of the month
for October is up on overtherhine.com now.  It's a live performance of
'Faithfully Dangerous' at Cornerstone 98, which I think I already have
thanks to some bootlegs that were floating around, but anyhoo ...

I *think* I have the mp3 for September (and all previous months), but I
can't remember which one it was -- could someone refresh my memory?

--- Peter T. Chattaway ------------------------ petert at interchg_ubc.ca ---